Let’s get real for a minute – there are tons of good schools in Malaysia and a couple “great” schools, but not many. Whether you are judging a school by its’ curriculum, the staff, health and safety, teaching methods or disciplinary procedures, you can find almost any school in Malaysia which fits your needs. But what turns a “good” school into a “great” school? What is that missing X-factor some schools have, but others don’t?
Our team is comprised of parents, teachers and educators alike..and for us, there is one thing which turns a school into a well-oiled machine, the likes of which affect everything from the staff, the students and even the grades and behaviour of the students. That one thing, you ask? Seamless systems which automate all the processes within the school.
The Toddlytic Application – Turning Good Schools into Great Schools
The Toddlytic Application for schools and daycare centres was designed with parents, teachers and students in mind. By making the procedures and processes within a school or daycare centre run seamlessly, everyone benefits. The teachers spend less time creating manual reports and hand writing manuals, and spend more time working with their students.
The staff enjoy automated payments, invoicing, installments, and automated reports, while the overall business saves money in unnecessary expenses. For example, through the Toddlytic Application for Schools and Daycare Centres, there is no need to print out newsletters, send home permission slips or waste endless amounts of resources on ink and paper. The toddlytic phone application not only comes with these templates for free, but they can be sent out automatically to all the parents of your students!
The Toddlytic Application has many features and benefits:
- Parent to Teacher private messaging or parent to principal private messaging;
- Tuition invoices are automated and can be paid by the parents at the touch of a button;
- Automated Child attendance check (no need for manual recording);
- Automated Daily health check (no need for manual recording);
- Digital newsletters for parents to view from their phone (no more packing newsletters in backpacks or misplacing them);
- Digital permission slips for field trips and other special activities (no more last-minute approval AND the permission slips are compiled automatically within the system for easy access);
- Progress Reports (provide parents with real-time updates on their child’s progress and development);
- Teachers can send pictures to parents of their child working and playing.
If you are interested in checking out the Toddlytic phone application for schools and daycare centres, feel free to visit our link here, fill out the form and a Toddlytician will get back to you shortly and help you set up the phone app. You could also visit the Apple app store here, or the google playstore here and download it directly to your phone, laptop, tablet or desktop and follow the instructions. It is that easy!
Keep in mind Toddlytic offers a free trial for parents, teachers, schools and daycare centres, all you need to do is click here, fill out the form and a Toddlytician will get right back to you! Here’s to your successful daycare and/or school!